Nel's New American Dictionary
action-packed [ak-shuhn pakt]
Filled to capacity with utter amazingness, such as explosions and awesome chase scenes: Wow, that movie was action-packed!
- Of or pertaining to the Communist party
- An epithet designating something ugly or distasteful in some way: You’re leaving the house wearing that communist hat?
Possessing an inordinate fear of wetting one’s paws: Anthony, why do you have to be so daintified?
- Resembling or simulating real life: a realistic decoy
- Really awesome and probably not resembling real life in the least. Usually used in conjunction with “action-packed”: I thought the light saber duel was pretty realistic and action-packed.
A word to describe the otherwise indescribable
A word to describe something that is really, um, yeah…wow: Well, I thought the dress was pretty smexy.
Reminding one of something covered in large amounts of sequins or rhinestones
- Not necessary or essential
- Causing my brother displeasure or irritation